Features and Benefits of the $AVRS Plug-In for Compuware Topaz Workbench:
Developed to integrate seamlessly for those $AVRS customers who have developers using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) like Compuware’s Topaz Workbench.
- The $AVRS plug-in provides an interface for the developer to view Joblog and SYSOUT output from the IDE workspace (off-mainframe) within the Topaz Desktop or any other Eclipse-based IDE
- Developers can benefit by saving time and improving quality in the development cycle by accessing Joblog and SYSOUT output from within the Compuware Topaz development environment eliminating the need to go to ISPF to view Joblog and SYSOUT output
- Support for multiple $AVRS catalogs on z/OS, allowing the Topaz user to view output from any catalog that they are authorized to view
- Job filtering by Job Name, Date/Time, etc. is available from within the $AVRS plug in screen. Make the complete run histroy in the $AVRS online database available to any Topaz user! “What ran last night, last month, or even last year?”
- JCL editing and Resubmit is available from within the $AVRS plug-in screen